Become a Member
In order to ensure the continuance of Artcite’s efforts to provide a showcase for experimental visual art, music, film, video, writing and performance, we are urging you to help by becoming a member. Your Artcite membership entitles you to reduced admissions to special Artcite events and you’ll receive all mailings — exhibition announcements, events calendars, and Artcite’s irregular members’ newsletter. As a member, you also have access to our archival library of contemporary arts catalogues, periodicals, artists’ slides and videos — “Mix’, “Canadian Art”, “C”, “Blackflash”, “Flash Art”, “RE: Search”, “High Performance” and more… Voting members can exercise their franchise at all members’ general meetings and programme reviews. Artcite’s Board of Directors is elected from the membership. As an active voting member, you will have a voice in determining Artcite’s goals.
We’re working on adding more benefits for Artcite’s members soon!
Ways to pay:
- You may click the image to download a hardcopy of our membership form and return it to us with your payment. Make cheques payable to: Artcite Inc. 109 University Ave. W. Windsor, ON N9A 5P4.
- You may also pay via PayPal, but if you are a new member or have updated contact info, be sure to fill out our online membership form first.
Your input is needed in a variety of areas:
- Installing artwork. Meet visiting artists! Learn loads o’ neat-o gallery skills!
- Preparing for and staffing opening receptions and special events
- Assisting with member mailouts and phone campaigns
- Assisting with event publicity: social media & web update, poster distribution
- Gallery maintenance and repairs (incl. offsite shows like Summer Arts Fest)
- Hosting visiting artists
- Fundraising: help in organizing our many special events, like out Art’s Birthday Partees, DJ nights, Member Drives, Giving Campaigns, etc.
- Programming: have an exciting show idea? You can help determine Artcite’ schedule of exhibitions and events. (Open to voting artist members only).
- Organizational Development
- Membership Liason
- Doin the Louvre hanging & sales assistance (during reception and exhibition)
and or anything that may prove to be helpful!
Interested in volunteering? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Your charitable donation goes towards Artcite’s future programming and free public events, bringing contemporary arts to the Windsor community. Your donation is eligible for a Canadian Revenue Agency tax credit.
There are 3 tiers for supporting donors:
- $50-149 Small Business Donation
- $150-499 Corporate Donation
- $500-1000 Patron Donation