Open to Windsor Essex County and Detroit / South Eastern Michigan area artists (and beyond!).
Submission Drop-Off Dates:
November 22-26, 2016 from 1-6pm. Entry DEADLINE is 6pm, Saturday, November 26, 2016. (Please note that Artcite is CLOSED mornings, Sundays & Mondays).
- Paintings, drawings, original prints, photographs, (or a combination of these media), small scale 3-D words and artist-made gift items (booklets, toys, cards, “art-wear”, accessories, etc.) will be accepted.
- 2-D artworks do NOT have to be framed, but please ensure that your art will hang on the wall (securely!).
- A Maximum of 10 (never-before-exhibited-at-DTL) works per artist will be accepted.
- Total combined measurements of each individual work MUST NOT exceed 48″ (except by prior agreement).
- 3-D works must fit within a 24″ cube.
- Due to restrictions of space, Artcite reserves the right to refuse works that subsequently exceed these size limits.
All entries must be sale priced $99.99 or less.
(Hint: “less” = MANY more likely sales = more $$$ for YOU!)
- For this special fundraising event only, Artcite’s commission is 30% for art works sold.
- All entries must be accompanied by a $15.00 administrative fee per artist (NO fee for current Artcite members – so please renew and/or join!).
- All entries must be clearly labelled with: artist’s name, mailing address, email & telephone number; title, medium, and sale price of art work.
- Works accepted will be insured by Artcite during the exhibition ONLY.
- Due to restrictions of storage space, Artcite cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to unsold works not picked up by Saturday, January 7, 2017.
Questions? Please call us at (519) 977-6564 or e-mail us: email@example.com
Proceeds for this gala Holiday FUN(d)raising®™ benefit the participating artists, and help support Artcite’s programming and operations. Artcite is supported by the fundrasiing efforts of its members and volunteers and by the Canada Council for the Arts, the Ontario Arts Council and the City of Windsor.
109 University Ave. W